As a marketing copywriter who has used slice-of-life humor, story-telling, demonstrations, drama, and “image retailing” to help build countless national brands, and local advertisers alike, I believe that smartly written, engaging ads are the best way to make advertising more memorable, more likeable, and longer-lasting in popularity. My “Taking Care of Business” Campaign for Office Depot has lasted more than 25 years. My “You’ll Feel Like You Bought From The Factory” slogan and jingle for Headquarter Toyota has lasted more than 28 years..
SIMPLE IDEAS EXECUTED POWERFULLY TO CREATE GREATER SHARE OF VOICE AND MIND.
Does your digital advertising work in conjunction with your traditional advertising? Do your print and radio ads connect emotionally or rationally? Will your TV ads stand the test of time and be remembered years from today? Perhaps you need video copywriting that connects more emotionally and creates greater share of voice and mind?
Why look for marketing writing that makes disposable ads when you can hire a marketing copywriter like myself who makes ads that will stay in the memory of consumers much longer? How? By focusing on the simplicity of the message, story-telling, humanization, and clarity in execution. It’s important that the core idea becomes the connective tissue between the product and the customer.
- The ability to write across a broad range of media, in a variety of tones and voices
- A love for words, but an eye for art and design
- I’m a doer who leans in and checks his ego at the door, with a real willingness to collaborate with other members of the marketing and creative team
- Experience with social media platforms and a working knowledge of their best practices
- A willingness to push creative boundaries